The Elfors Family

The Elfors Family

Friday, January 22, 2010

Nothing to Complain About!

So far 2010 has been a great year! I was worried about Garrett and I juggling both school and work and thought it was going to be very stressful. So far it has been great and I am loving all my classes! I am so glad to be back in school. I feel so much smarter and it reminds me of how much i really do love learning. School is definately different since i changed my degree now. I was used to all these biology and health classes and now i am taking english, humanities and arts! Way different! I think Garrett has been procrastinating with his school work a little bit since all of his are online but i know he will get everything done. His classes are a lot harder than mine.

Work is work... I love my job but i know i can't do it for the rest of my life, especially full time. I really just want to be a mom here in a few years and stay home with my kids but i know that i need my degree. Gar and I both get our school paid for so we won't have any debt with school which is so nice.

Lately Gar and I have been having so much fun hanging out with friends and family. He went to work tonight, which made me really sad :( He is the most amazing husband in the world. He is always making me happy and his kindness and love for the gospel amazes me. I am so glad i found my eternal companion and can't wait for the years to come. I love my life and HAVE NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers