The Elfors Family

The Elfors Family

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

UPDATE

WOW! We have been so busy, like usual. I am going CRAZY this week with work, finals and trying to get ready for christmas. I have to say that i am glad we picked this year not to do presents because i have had no time to even think about it! However, Santa did come early this year and brought us new cell phones! They are the LG Vortex 3G smartphones. Garrett has been wanting a smartphone for a while now, but i was not convinced that we needed them. Let me tell you they are awesome! I love mine and i am glad he finally talked me into it. They have everything you could ever want on a phone! Last weekend we had a date night! I can't even remember when Garrett and I had time to go on a date! SAD! We went to Olive Garden, Cabelas and the mall. It was so nice to have a weekend together where we didn't have to work on the house! Speaking of the house i took a bunch of pictures to post and i cannot find my USB cable! We still have a few boxes to grab at our old house so i'm sure i will find it soon! My last final is on Friday and i am so excited to have a couple weeks off from school! One month and we will be on a big boat in the warm sun! I can't wait! Garrett works Christmas eve and Christmas so it is not going to be very much fun this year :(  I hope evryone has a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers