The Elfors Family

The Elfors Family

Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things...

I just wanted to post a few of my favorite things that i have loved lately! Its funny to see how things change overtime.

One Tree Hill is my favorite show right now... It is so good! It came out when i was in 7th grade. It makes me laugh when i watch the older shows because things have changed so much!


The Wood Connection is an AMAZING store... if you havn't been there, go! They have the easiest crafts for great prices and the cutest valentines crafts! I can't wait! Here are a few pics of things i have made lately.


My all time favorite restaurant has always been Olive Garden but lately Garrett and I have been LOVING Market Street Grill. They have the most amazing prime rib ever!

I have always LOVED Scentsy bars. Some of my favorite scents are Lucky in Love, French Kiss and Pumpkin Roll.
I love icebreakers raspberry sorbet ice cubes!

I LOVE Taylor Swift
My favorite clothing store right now is Downeast Basics


Another one of my favorite stores is Tai Pan Trading. They have cute home decor for great prices. I also really like Real Deals in Tooele.

Swiffer dusters are probably one of the best things ever invented!

I am obsessed with my house smelling good ;)

I love Dibs

What are some of your favorite things?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers