The Elfors Family

The Elfors Family

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Last Priority!

I usually post at least once a week but i realized i havn't posted for a while. I have been SUPER busy with school! This full time school thing is kickin my butt! I can definately say i would rather be going to school full time than working full time but i probably won't be blogging as much as usual anymore :( i have had three tests, four quizzes and read 12 chapters so far this week! Next week won't be much better either because i have five quizzes and four papers due! I am LOVING my classes though. I am taking child abuse/neglect, family finance, resource management and human sexuality. Two of my classes are 8 week courses so i will be done with those at the end of June and then with only two classes hopefully i will have a little break until fall semester. So anyways, i am sorry to say that blogging will be my last priority for a while! I hope you all have a wonderful summer!

3 comments:

  1. ha, i took human sexuality at USU. However it was before I was married so it was way more awkward. LOL. ;) I've actually taken all the classes you listed. What are you majoring in? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am majoring in fchd! i love it! human sexuality is a little weird! garrett was dying when he saw some of the pics in the book! lol. are you still going to school?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I majored in Family Life studies. I took a little bit of "break" from school. LOL. I am going back in the Fall though. I will be doing all my classes online. I only have 30 credits left...so I figured I might as well finish. I think i'm taking PSYCH 2800 & FCHD 4220...I'm going to ease my way back in. Ha. How much longer do you have left?

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers