The Elfors Family

The Elfors Family

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

28-32 weeks

I don't feel like a whole lot has happened in the last few weeks. I entered the third trimester, which was exciting.  Time is going by really fast and it is kind of scaring me! Some days I am so ready for her to be here and some days I am freaking out at how little time we have left to prepare. I guess you can never really be 100% ready. I am starting to notice a huge difference between the second and third trimester. The morning sickness is getting worse, I have heartburn like crazy, I am tired all the time and I can't sleep because my hips and back hurt. I have no energy whatsoever. Garrett has been so good to help me out when I need it, even though he's the one who works full time. He is going to be such an amazing dad! We had a doctors appointment 2 weeks ago and everything is looking really good. I have had a pretty standard and normal pregnancy so far (thank goodness). We go for another appointment on Friday so I'm hoping things will still be good. I love feeling my baby girl move around all the time. That is one thing I'm really going to miss about being pregnant is having her with me all the time.  She gets the hiccups almost every day! Also, I have been craving chocolate like crazy lately, which is so weird because I didn't really like chocolate before I was pregnant. Another thing is I feel like she has grown a ton in the last 2 weeks. Garrett made the comment that "you look pregnant" the other day and it made me laugh considering I am in my 8th month! Lol.  I need to post some pictures of her nursery but I will do it later because I don't have any on here right now. 2 months or less and we get to meet our baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers