The Elfors Family

The Elfors Family

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

ONE MONTH TO GO!!!

Gar and I have exactly one month from today that we will be sealed to eachother for eternity! i am so excited, however, i have been pretty stressed out lately. With a full time job it is hard for me to find time to do all the wedding stuff. luckily i have the rest of the week off so i'm hoping i can get a lot done!

I have been busy getting our announcements ready to send out,making labels, scanning pictures for our video and making our sign in book! its been pretty crazy lately and i think everyone can agree i have been kinda cranky lately. I need to remind myself it will all be worth it when it's here.

Today i went shopping with my bff's kelli, alyssa and chelsy. I had a lot of fun and it was good for me to have a day to do something fun and not think too much about wedding stuff. i got all the ties for the groomsmen and i got a couple sundresses for hawaii.

I had my bridal shower on saturday and it was a blast. chelsy and alyssa threw it for me and it was a naughty and nice theme. i got some gret gifts and we had a blast playing all the games!

Hopefully i can get a bunch done this week and garrett can work a lot on the house! Happy Fourth of July everyone! we love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers