The Elfors Family

The Elfors Family

Thursday, July 16, 2009

So exciting, yet so stressful!

So we have two more weeks until the big day! I want it to be here so bad! Things have been stressful lately. We have been so stressed with getting the house done... However its almost there! We got carpet in it yesterday and garrett started on the hardwood floor! I started moving a few things in last night and Monday we are going to try to move a lot more in.

Work has been kinda hard lately because i don't want to be there. It's not like its bad or anything... i just have a lot of other stuff i have to worry about doing. It seems like nothing ever ends! I have been getting really bad headaches every day to where i feel like i cant see or stand. everyone says its because i am stressed. I am so ready to be married already!!!

School has been stressing me out a ton also. the plan was to take anatomy this fall at SLCC but i got accepted as a non-resident??? (i have lived in utah my whole life) so i have been trying to figure all that out. i had to send my life story about what i have been doing the past 3 years in utah. By the time i get that figured out and by the time i get my transcripts to process the class might be full. i wanna go to school and everything but i have other things to worry about right now. i will still be working (probably switching to another dental office ) but i am looking forward to spending a little time having fun with gar.

My BFF Kelli threw me a bachelorette party on saturday. All the girls had a lot of fun catching up and playing games! I am so glad we are going to be in hawaii in like 2 weeks! I NEED A VACATION BAD!!!

1 comment:

  1. I SO feel the same way about everything!! Im so stressed out!! And i sooo need a vaca too!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers