The Elfors Family

The Elfors Family

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Saturday and Giving Thanks!

Garrett went bear hunting this weekend so my mom and i decided to plan a shopping day in salt lake. We woke up pretty early (early for a saturday.) She had an eye doctors appointment first so while she was doing that i went over to Shane Co. and got my ring cleaned. Then we went to Target and got a few christmas things. After Target we went to Old Navy. Their outerwhere was 50% off. My mom bought me a really cute white pea coat for my birthday. Then we went to Chilis and had their AMAZING chicken enchilada soup and salad. After Chilis we went to Thai Pan Trading, one of my favorite stores ever! They had so many cute christmas things. It was overwhelming! Looking at all the christmas stuff while they were playing christmas music got me so excited for christmas! Christmas is my favorite time of year. My mom and i got a few things from thai pan. She bought me this BEAUTIFUL christmas wreath for my new house. I am in love with it. She also bought me this zebra chair i have been wanting for my birthday.


After Thai pan we went to the wood connection because i have been wanting to make a thanksgiving craft because i don't have very many. i got some stuff for that and a few things for christmas. When we finally got home i was exhausted, it was a long, very fun day! I love my mom so much. We have so much fun together! Last night i did my crafts and watched old episodes of One Tree Hill! I had such a good SATURDAY! My crafts turned out pretty cute!


Everyone has been posting something they are thankful for every day and i am going to join in. Today I AM THANKFUL FOR MY FAMILY! I love spending time with them and they do so much for us. i don't know what we would do without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers