The Elfors Family

The Elfors Family

Thursday, October 14, 2010

6 years ago today...

Exactly six years ago to this day, Garrett and I went on our first date. We went to the Chinese Buffet in Tooele and saw The Grudge with a couple other friends. The first time i ever saw Garrett i was a freshman in high school trying to get into my locker, while him and his friend walked by calling my name and looking the other way! REAL MATURE! He liked my friend and i liked his friend and then one day he told me he liked me. We started out as good friends and then started dating. Garrett played football and basketball and i cheered. After Garrett graduated he went to Snow College and we continued dating. When i graduated Garrett also graduated from Snow and moved home to work and i moved up to Orem to go to school. We started getting pretty serious and after i was going home every weekend to see Garrett we started talking about marriage. He proposed on March 6, 2009 and we were married July 31, 2009. We have been through so much together and i still feel like i am a silly teenage girl in high school with him. I knew from the time i was 16 that i would end up marrying that boy!

I LOVE YOU GAR BEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers