The Elfors Family

The Elfors Family

Friday, October 22, 2010

My Town

I just wanted to write about how truly blessed i am to be living in such a great town with great people. Those of you who live in Tooele County know what i am talking about. My previous post was about a true american hero who died serving our country. He was from Tooele County and i have never seen so many people come together to support him and his family. His funeral was today and when they brought him into grantsville to the cemetary the streets were lined with hundreds of people with american flags. It was a very emotional day for many in Tooele County. I am so grateful to be living in a town with such amazing people. I love living in a small town for the simple fact that everyone knows everyone and everyone supports everyone! Thank you for your service PFC Jordan Byrd!

1 comment:

  1. It was emotional to see how our town came together for the Byrd family yesterday. It was amazing! I LOVE living in a small town, and things like that are the reason I will never leave. :)

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers