The Elfors Family

The Elfors Family

Sunday, October 3, 2010

FALL

Everyone who knows me know that FALL is my FAVORITE time of year and here is why...

- the weather... it's perfect!
- the colors... green, orange, yellow and red are so pretty together!
- halloween... it's the best excuse to dress however you want!
- pumpkin spice candles... i can't get enough of that smell!
- TV shows... one tree hill, 90210 and desperate housewives!
- falling leaves... even though i do hate raking them!
- haunted houses... even though it is very hard to convince garrett to go, he is a chicken!
- football season... go utes!
- pumpkin anything... but especially pumpkin cheescake!
- general conference... it always is so uplifting and makes me feel so blessed!
- decorating... i love decorating my house for the different seasons!
- corn mazes... they remind me of high school!
- my birthday... november 20th!
- sweaters and boots... gotta stay warm!
- thanksgiving... i love spending time with our family and being reminded of what i am thankful for!
- hot chocolate... yum!
- christmas season is near... i love fall but there is nothing like the christmas season!

I have been in an extra good mood lately and i know it is because of all of these things i have to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers