The Elfors Family

The Elfors Family

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Knowledge

I am a primary teacher to the 10 and 11 year old girls in our ward. Today our lesson was about the temple. This lesson was really humbling for me. As i was teaching the lesson about how sacred the temples are i remember sitting in primary when i was about their age and i had no idea what it was all about. I had heard my teachers and family say how great it was but i never thought it would be as great as it really is. Words cannot even begin to decribe the feeling i had when i was sealed to my husband for eternity. I am so grateful that i have the knowledge that my family is forever... eternal... neverending! I am also glad that we are so blessed to have so many temples surrounding us. I love my sweet girls in my class and i am so excited to see them grow and go to the temple someday!






3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you :) Being sealed to your spouse in the temple is the most amazing experience!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your Testimony! I love the TEMPLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember this cute blonde girl that was being baptized and she was so excited. She would bring her scriptures to school to show me things she was reading! I was so impressed with your joy and desire! It makes me cry to read these words from you now and how glad I am to see that those same things are so important to you now!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers