The Elfors Family

The Elfors Family

Monday, February 21, 2011

My high school sweetheart!

I know that Valentines day is long over but i just wanted to say that I LOVE MY HUSBAND SO MUCH!!! He is such a hardworker and surprises me everyday with his patience and love towards his family and I. I knew from the moment i met him we would be in love for eternity! I also know that he is going to be an amazing dad someday.
This is the oldest pic i have of us on my computer, but this was almost a year after we started dating! LOL. We are kids!

1 comment:

  1. When I saw, "he is going to be a good dad some day" I got all giddy because I thought you were pregnant lol :0 Darn! I was hoping to scroll down and find out :) lol

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers