The Elfors Family

The Elfors Family

Monday, March 28, 2011

CHANGE!

So after my negative post i found out some awesome news! I will now only be working mondays and thursdays! HALLELUJAH! I am going to go to school full time starting this summer and just work two days a week. i am really looking forward to it. i think it will help a lot with my stress level and maybe i will actually feel like i am moving somewhere with school. i figured i have about a year left for my bachelors degree and then hopefully i can move on to my masters, depending on where we are at. i am so thankful i have such a supportive husband that motivates me to get my schooling done! THANKS BABE!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Glad that is working out. I never finished school because it was too hard doing both. Don't know what your schedule will be with school and all but a bunch of us go walking in the morning during the summer if you want to come along.

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers