The Elfors Family

The Elfors Family

Sunday, April 3, 2011

WARMTH!

So this last weekend i got to fly to phoenix with the other assistants i work with for an ortho training. As rushed as it was i had a really good time. We flew out on Thursday after work. Our flight was delayed about an hour and a half so we didn't even get to our hotel until like 11:00 pm. When we got to our hotel we wanted to go exploring. We were at this beautiful resort. We ordered some pizza and sat out by the pool to relax. We didn't end up going to bed until about 2:00 am and our training started at 7:30! We were so tired! We went to the breakfast buffet in the morning and headed to our class. Our class was pretty fun, however, it was mostly just a review for us. I can't say i learned to many new things. Our training was 9 hours!!! We has some breaks in between though. For lunch our doctor took us to this really good mexican restaurant and then when we got back we went and sat by the pool. It was 90 degrees!!! I actually called Garrett and told him to buy a ticket and come down so we could stay a little longer since southwest doesn't charge you to change your flight. He looked and the tickets were almost $400 dollars so we bagged that idea. After our training we went to this awesome steakhouse. Then we got on our plane and came home. I got home around 11:00 pm and was exhausted! It was fun to spend time with all the girls i work with. Its nice to have some play time with them sometimes instead of all business! On Saturday Garrett and i decided we wanted to go on a date after conference so we went into salt lake to go to olive garden and see a movie. After we ate i got a major headache, actually a migraine. We ended up not going to the movie because i was in so much pain!

I am really excited for it to get warm, if it ever does. My tulips and daffodils are growing in my yard and they look beautiful! I just bought the cutest solar lights to put in front of my house! I am hoping it is warm next weekend so i can start working on my flowerbeds. We also just bought a lawn mower and weed eater and i am surprisingly excited to mow the lawn and have barbeques and all that fun stuff! GO AWAY SNOW!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bria! I read in you're last posts that you were wanting a cricut! Steve actually got me one for christmas and it is soooo worth it! You can make TONS of things with it! When you're around, you should stop by and I can show you how my baby works! :)

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers