The Elfors Family

The Elfors Family

Friday, April 29, 2011

Date Day!

Garrett and i had a date night tonight (yes it was earlier in the day because we are cheap and like to pay the matinee price at the movies.) I was trying so hard to convince him to see Water for Elephants but he really wanted to see Fast Five! Those are his absolute favorite movies. He is usually pretty good about letting me pick the movies so i decided it was probably his turn to pick. (plus i kinda want to read the book Water for Elephants first before i go see the movie.) It was SOOO good! I think all the movies are pretty good but this one was definately the best. It was action packed and had me at the edge of my seat the whole time, plus you can't go wrong with Vin Diesel and The Rock in the same movie! YIKES! We were going to go to dinner after but our poor baby Cooper is on this steroid medicine that makes him have to urinate a lot so we decided we better get home! (He has been going like every 15 minutes and he will go for like 5 minutes straight.) We hadn't been to the movies for a while so i'm glad we got to get out and have some fun!


PS- What is up with all this snow? I am NOT okay with it!

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, im so excited!!! mike and i love these movies. but he is always working so we never get to go. im thinkin we'll tough it out one night and go! i can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read the book first! I loved the book and the movie, but read the book. Only thing..Keep an open mind when it comes to the book. I get embarrassed so easily so I blushed a lot in this book LOL, but really it's a great story! Also, the language isn't the best so if that doesn't bother you then it should be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Courtney! Read the book first. I love it. But like she said I'm pretty sure i skipped a few pages ha ha but other than that and the language its a REALLY good book!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers